Official Name Changes & Pension Pay-in Requirements

My latest Lifelines in The Japan Times addresses name change issues, specifically for married French citizens and the use of "ep" or "epouse" on their Alien Registration Card and other official documents in Japan. (If you've had a similar experience, please let us know in the comments). 

The article also delves into the Japanese pension system once more with someone wondering if they can still get a pension if they were to stop making payments right now.

For more, check out: 

Also, if you, or anyone you know was curious about re-entry visas and how they apply to folks affected by the March 11 earthquake and tsunami, that has been addressed in the September 13 article (along with a brief explanation about how the new immigration law applies to permanent residents), 3/11: no excuse for skipping your re-entry visa.

What next? Subscribe for free updates: via RSS or email

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails